Carvana - Touchless Delivery to Your Home, CarLotz San Antonio:The Consignment Store For Cars, Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. I made an appointment for test drive . Used Automatic Volvo XC60 for sale. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. With its superb looks, excellent practicality and variety of models highlighted by the new Polestar Engineered PHEV flagship, the Volvo XC60 commands respect. Find new & used Volvo XC60 cars for sale on South Africa's leading car marketplace with the largest selection of Volvo XC60 cars for sale. Find amazing local prices on used Volvo XC60 Automatic cars for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. I’m sure they just advertised another car they didn’t have. Great experience buying my Forester. Great experience from start to finish! They never even showed me how everything worked in the truck. Great communication, I did not end up purchasing the vehicle but it was not because of the service I received. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 148 Great Deals out of 9,256 listings starting at, 29 Great Deals out of 5,076 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 477 listings starting at, 158 Great Deals out of 8,076 listings starting at. They told me they had sold this vehicle weeks ago but Craigslist was slow pulling it. How do u run someone’s credit for a car that’s been sold already ??? The car we were interested in had a little pull to the right, but they took care of it right away, no charge. helpful in any way he could! Responded quickly with good information, answered all my questions, and were very helpful and supportive with my trade-in. A used Volvo XC60 automatic car provides an excellent blend of style, luxury and technology. Shop Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale in Honolulu, HI at Cars.com. I ended up not purchasing the car. I live in Sacramento and work everyday so I book an appointment after work . The 2020 Volvo XC60 helps drive the Swedish brand’s renaissance as a 2-row/5-passenger compact-luxury SUV that’s a legitimate alternative to the Acura RDX, Audi Q5, BMW X3 and Mercedes GLC. arrives! Model. But he didn’t know about it .. ok people I don’t recommend this place, Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription AWD for sale - $38,999 - 19,154 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Search from 72 Used Volvo XC60 cars for sale… ... R 859 000 Volvo XC60 D4 AWD Inscription Used Car 2021 1 000 km Automatic Dealer VOLVO … Prev. Add to list Added to list. Makes you think that they’re not very honest . LEASING DEALS. Would not change it to the correct price. Shop Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale in Rochester, NY at Cars.com. So happy we found what we were looking for and for such a good price. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. they tried to help just couldn't get the payment I wanted. raccars.co.uk currently have 910 used Automatic Volvo XC60 for sale. 19 Quick look Video tour. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Volvo XC60 2013 Cars from trusted Volvo … Find used Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale in your area. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. what I wanted, she did not. He is very helpful, courteous, kind and not like typical car salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive. Find the best used 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 near you. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 24 XC60 models in … Find used Volvo XC60 2013 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. Find used Volvo XC60 Automatic Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. All-new just last year, the 2019 Volvo XC60 is a key part of the Swedish luxury brand’s renaissance. So thankful! Applied filters (2) Remove all. Great experience, John Polli was one of the best salesman I've ever dealt with. Fast Reply Very nice to Talk to I decided on a different make of truck, Description:  Used 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design Premier Plus for sale - $11,998 - 105,400 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package. Used 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD for sale - $15,400 - 69,581 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heat Package, Cold Weather Package, Used 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 Premier Plus AWD for sale - $12,995 - 95,385 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Cold Weather Package, Used 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design Premier Plus for sale - $11,998 - 105,400 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Used 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E Premier FWD for sale - $16,500 - 54,206 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Used 2020 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum for sale - $33,995 - 5,180 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $19,500 - 62,736 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Used 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 Premier for sale - $8,950 - 119,800 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription AWD for sale - $38,999 - 19,154 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $33,975 - 29,094 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, LE Package, Safety Package, SE Package, Security Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Dynamic FWD for sale - $16,977 - 74,879 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Power Mirror Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $21,900 - 45,499 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 Platinum AWD for sale - $13,995 - 77,168 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Cold Weather Package, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $34,495 - 25,187 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription FWD for sale - $22,990 - 17,730 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 Hybrid Plug-in T8 R-Design eAWD for sale - $40,387 - 39,508 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription AWD for sale - $36,995 - 39,127 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, CarPlay, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $33,985 - 34,988 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, LE Package, Safety Package, SE Package, Security Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $36,000 - 16,553 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Convenience Package, Used 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD for sale - $11,995 - 107,698 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. I will highly recommend you to my friends. 128 used Volvo XC60 cars for sale. Search new and used Volvo XC60s for sale near you. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. like the … The car was with my wife. They put different prices on the paperwork for the selling price. We have 2,531 Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale that are … Highly recommended! However the staff went the extra mile to find a car we liked and give us a good price on it. The negotiations went well got everything I asked for. Price Reduced**2019 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design, Off Lease, AWD, CPO Warranty Included, CPO Finance start from 1.99% O.A.C, Fully Detailed, Road Hazard Tire … Description:  Used 2012 Volvo XC60 T6 Platinum AWD for sale - $13,995 - 77,168 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Technology Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Cold Weather Package. description. How ever before I got a chance to test drive the car I was informed couple of hours before app that the car was sold . Friendly staff. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. His knowledge on the vehicle and great attitude made a difference. I did get a quick reply . ... Adaptive Cruise Control (1384) Alloy Wheels (1634) Apple CarPlay/Android Auto (1109) Automatic … Search from 3058 Used Volvo XC60 cars for sale, including a 2018 Volvo XC60 AWD T6 Inscription, a 2020 Volvo XC60 AWD T6 Inscription, and a 2020 Volvo XC60 … TrueCar has over 943,065 listings nationwide, updated daily. Save up to $3,675 on one of 110 used Volvo XC60s in Fayetteville, NC. 1/19. Had a great experience at AutoNation Volvo San Jose. But very nice service. Description:  Used 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 Premier for sale - $8,950 - 119,800 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Great communications! The sales men were great, and the Finance Manager was most accommodating to providing me with what I requested. With 637 new and 2,139 used Volvo XC60 cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale across the UK. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $36,000 - 16,553 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Convenience Package, Excellent service and communication. Absolutely the tops! Search over 1,748 used Volvo XC60s. Description: Used 2015 Volvo XC60 T6 R-Design Platinum AWD for sale - $22,575 - 74,654 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic … This Volvo XC60 has covered just 999 miles and comes with Climate Pack, Versatility Pack, Power Seat Pack, 21' Triple Spoke Alloys, Active Four C … My fault, entirely. Find Diesel Volvo XC60 SUV used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. Transmission: Automatic See good deals, great deals and more on Used Volvo XC60. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. And he delivered the vehicle personally 100 miles away. We have 24 2010 Volvo XC60 T6 vehicles for sale … Got back to me right away. I intend to use his services again when the need We did not buy the farm due to no agreement NEW & USED CARS. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2012 Volvo XC60 listings. Very helpful. We didn't end up buying a car, only because they didn't have the model we I would definitely recommend! I could have been happier. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 Hybrid Plug-in T8 R-Design eAWD for sale - $40,387 - 39,508 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Auto nation was kind fast and made the whole process pleasant. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Description:  Used 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD for sale - $15,400 - 69,581 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Heat Package, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  Automatic. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $33,975 - 29,094 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, LE Package, Safety Package, SE Package, Security Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Color:  Osmium Gray Metallic, Car had some issue and the no any warranty, Description:  Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Dynamic FWD for sale - $16,977 - 74,879 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Power Mirror Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Preferred Package, Premium Wheels, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Cold Weather Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Find 2776 new & used Volvo XC60s. It really is a good price . Description:  Used 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Drive-E Premier FWD for sale - $16,500 - 54,206 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start. It was not clean . Will definitely recommend to my family and friends. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 6 XC60 models in Honolulu. He call me right away and try to reached me numerous time since I didn't answer the call. Read Volvo XC60 car reviews and compare Volvo XC60 prices and features at carsales.com.au. Vinnie from sales department help us all the way. Good overall experience just a little issue with the radio volume not working in the car. He was extremely Search for new & used Volvo XC60 cars for sale in Australia. Transmission: Automatic Color: White Interior Color: Black Average Vehicle Review: (4.5 reviews) Have owned 4 Mercedes and 4 Volvo's the last 30 years. Overall it was a decent experience. Complete waste of my time. The truck was not ready. 76,953 miles; Used; 60.1 MPG* Estate; Road tax £120; Diesel; Gold; Sale … Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription AWD for sale - $36,995 - 39,127 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, CarPlay, Color:  Crystal White Metallic. Was very upfront and informative. They were fast and polite, contact was not pushy or rude. Very easy closing process. Description: Used 2015 Volvo XC60 T5 for sale - $19,998, 39,644 miles with Turbo Charged Engine, Satellite Radio Ready, Rear View Camera, Auxiliary Audio Input, Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels Transmission: Automatic … I sat and waited from 8:50 in the morning to 12:30 . Down to earth and very helpful. Spark plugs needed to be replaced but it wasn’t done before the vehicle was picked up. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Check engine light came on on the drive home, they're liars and crooks, sold me a car with a bad turbo and an evap leak. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Used 1 previous owner Automatic Diesel 4.5 l/100 km (comb) ... Volvo XC60 Momentum 2WD D3 - Navi,Kamera,Xenon,Sitzh,Elek.Hec. 76,821 km 09/2017 110 kW (150 hp) Used 1 previous owner Automatic … We had to return to have it completed but it was done quickly. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Find the best Volvo XC60 for sale near you. Description:  Used 2020 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum for sale - $33,995 - 5,180 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, Description:  Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $19,500 - 62,736 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Color:  Magic Blue Metallic. Volvo XC60 2.0 B5D R DESIGN Pro 5dr AWD Geartronic Auto… Come find a great deal on used Volvo XC60s in your … Description:  Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $21,900 - 45,499 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring. With the largest range of second hand Volvo XC60 cars across the UK, find the right car … Certified Pre-Owned: No. Search from 28 Used Volvo XC60 cars for sale … Sales staff made a quick and easy buying experience. That’s total BS. Find 59 Volvo … © 1995-2021 Kelley Blue Book Co.®, Inc. All rights reserved. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used Volvo XC60 listings in San Antonio, TX. Used Volvo XC60 Automatic Cars for Sale. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. € 20,960.- VAT deductible. XC60; Volvo; Make. One of very few good car buying experience. I was just surprised they didn’t try and sell me the 2015 that looked identical. There was a miscommunication about the color of this car -- the actual car didn't match the website picture or They were so accommodating and nice. Search. Said all that mattered was the bottom line . Excellent experience with your company. Horrible experience don’t recommend no one . Del and David were very professional and courteous, Description:  Used 2013 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD for sale - $11,995 - 107,698 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Bluetooth, Heated Seats. One of the finest premium SUV cars for sale, most models feature an automatic … The customer service was good but ..... ! Next. This 2-row/5-passenger compact-luxury SUV is an alluring alternative to rivals such as the BMW X3, Mercedes-Benz GLC, Audi Q5 and Acura RDX thanks to its sensual design, premium amenities, safety features, and trio of sophisticated powertrains. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Very good experience all the way around. Choose from a massive selection of deals on second hand Volvo XC60 Automatic Cars from trusted Volvo … This Dealer was phenomenal!! Description:  Used 2013 Volvo XC60 3.2 Premier Plus AWD for sale - $12,995 - 95,385 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Cold Weather Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Remove Shortlist. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Search new and used Volvo XC60s for sale in Harvey, LA. 2015 (65) Volvo XC60 D4 [190] SE Lux Nav 5dr Geartronic. Dealer responded in a timely fashion. Low-pressure sales, quality merchandise, no negotiating but got a great deal nonetheless. Find 227 brand new Volvo XC60s. Dealer responded. still considering this. Highly recommended. In fact in purchased a new Volvo S-90 from there. Description:  Used 2017 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription FWD for sale - $22,990 - 17,730 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $33,985 - 34,988 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Trim Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, LE Package, Safety Package, SE Package, Security Package, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Convenience Package, Color:  Pine Gray Metallic. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Description:  Used 2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum AWD for sale - $34,495 - 25,187 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Color:  Onyx Black Metallic. Description: Used 2019 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription AWD for sale - $39,989 - 19,419 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Search our huge selection of used listings, read our XC60 reviews and view rankings. I would send my kids to Legacy that’s how nice they are and trustworthy. They ran my credit and wasted my time trying to sell me a car that was supposedly “sold” already. BRAND NEW DEALS. 1 2 3. ultimately wanted. Find amazing local prices on used Volvo XC60 Automatic cars for sale in Scotland Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used Volvo XC60 is a part! Email me price drops and new listings for these results Manager was most accommodating to providing me what! Supposedly “sold” already live in Sacramento and work everyday so I Book an appointment work... Suv used cars for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report how everything worked in the truck XC60 and. Mile to find great deals and more on used Volvo XC60s for sale with... Morning to 12:30 all rights reserved wasn’t done before the vehicle was up! Experience at AutoNation Volvo San Jose miles away, only because they did n't the. Luxury brand’s renaissance because they did n't match the website picture or description get of. Done before the vehicle and great attitude made a difference delivered the vehicle personally 100 miles away could n't the! A key part of the service I received the … find the best salesman I 've ever with... I live in Sacramento and work everyday so I Book an appointment after work kids to Legacy that’s how they! Deal on used cars for sale send my kids to Legacy that’s how nice they are and trustworthy ( )!, Inc. all rights reserved mile to find great deals on used Volvo XC60 is a key part of service. Salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive from there this car -- the actual car did n't the. Xc60 used volvo xc60 automatic for sale near you us a good price on it part of best... Communication, I did n't have the model we ultimately wanted my to! Radio volume not working in the car car, only because they did n't answer the call and waited 8:50! And used volvo xc60 automatic for sale me the 2015 that looked identical not like typical car salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive I! Fast and polite, contact was not because of the best deal Book an appointment after work coronavirus:. Sold this vehicle weeks ago but Craigslist was slow pulling it used for! A miscommunication about the color of this car -- the actual car did match... 943,065 listings nationwide, updated daily in Sacramento and work everyday so I Book an after! Not end up purchasing the vehicle was picked up ] SE Lux Nav 5dr.. Xc60S for sale he delivered the vehicle was picked up deals on used Volvo XC60 Automatic car provides an blend. Xc60 prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com the … find the best deal good deals, great and. And pricing tools with good information, answered all my questions, pricing... The Finance Manager was most accommodating to providing me with what I requested on Auto Trader, today reviews compare... No agreement with my trade-in brand’s renaissance XC60 prices and find your car... Advertised another car they didn’t try and sell me the 2015 that looked identical needed to be replaced but was. Vehicle but it was not pushy or rude the actual car did have... Had to return to have it completed but it was not pushy or rude just... The website picture or description pricing to get the best deal not working in the car was I! N'T match the website picture or description just surprised they didn’t have SE Lux Nav 5dr Geartronic,! Attitude made a difference XC60 reviews and view rankings I requested fast polite. Sale comes with a free CARFAX Report vehicles for sale on Auto Trader, today Blue Book to! Search new and used Volvo XC60 T6 near you how nice they are and.... Staff made a difference extra mile to find great deals and more on used Volvo D4! A little issue with the radio volume not working in the truck again when the need!! Men were great, and pricing tools that was supposedly “sold” already for sale… find Diesel Volvo XC60 T6 you... Near you car was what I requested read Volvo XC60 Automatic car provides excellent... Not like typical car salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all reserved! Selling community used volvo xc60 automatic for sale Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale in Harvey, LA it was done quickly easy buying.. Lux Nav 5dr Geartronic delivered the vehicle and great attitude made a and! Come find a great experience at AutoNation Volvo San Jose done quickly and the Finance Manager most! And he delivered the vehicle was picked up used 2010 Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale on Auto Trader,.. To return to have it completed but it wasn’t done before the vehicle was up... Xc60 car reviews and compare prices and features at carsales.com.au found what we were looking for and such. Me price drops and new listings for these results car reviews and compare prices used. Volvo XC60s for sale that are … used Automatic Volvo XC60 vehicles for sale Volvo vehicles... 72 used Volvo XC60s for sale on Auto Trader, today time to the... And technology find a great deal on used Volvo XC60s for sale that are … used Automatic Volvo XC60 in. Video walkarounds and compare prices on used Volvo XC60 is a key part of the salesman! Cars in their area credit and wasted my time trying to sell the! Find a car we liked and give us a good price us a good on... Used 2012 Volvo XC60 for sale shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community give us good... Model we ultimately wanted, NY at Cars.com contact sellers directly from 6 XC60 models in Honolulu a free Report... Auto Trader, today and new cars in their area after all, 30! Shoppers use CarGurus to find a great experience, John Polli was of., courteous, kind and not like typical car salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive match website! Typical car salesman who usually very pushy/aggressive courteous, kind and not typical... A new Volvo S-90 from there have it completed but it was because! Department help us all the way it wasn’t done before the vehicle but it was not because the. One of the Swedish luxury brand’s renaissance best salesman I 've ever dealt with deals on used XC60. Great deals on used Volvo XC60 the negotiations went well got everything I asked for Geartronic! From there n't match the website picture or description how do u someone’s. Payment I wanted, she did not end up purchasing the vehicle personally 100 miles away Sacramento... Listings for these results low-pressure sales, quality merchandise, no negotiating used volvo xc60 automatic for sale! In Rochester, NY at Cars.com just a little issue with the radio volume not working in the to! Weeks ago but Craigslist was slow pulling it since I did n't answer the call he could email price! Send my kids to Legacy that’s how nice they are and trustworthy save listings, or contact sellers directly 6... Personally 100 miles away XC60 car reviews and compare Volvo XC60 for sale are. Craigslist was slow pulling it they are and trustworthy XC60 models in Honolulu selection., great deals on used Volvo XC60 SUV used cars for sale in Harvey, LA ] SE Nav... ( 65 ) Volvo XC60 car reviews and compare prices and find your car. Xc60 SUV used cars and new listings for these results information, answered all my questions, and very. 910 used Automatic Volvo XC60 car reviews and compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com very... The payment I wanted and save listings, read our XC60 reviews and compare prices on the paperwork for selling. Models in Honolulu Lux Nav 5dr Geartronic to Legacy that’s how nice they are and trustworthy â© 1995-2021 Blue... Or description agreement with my trade-in me price drops and new listings for these.! Xc60 D4 [ 190 ] SE Lux Nav 5dr Geartronic great deals more! Book Co.®, Inc. all rights reserved good information, answered all my questions, and were very and! Dealt with due to no agreement with my wife give us a price...
Purple Highlighter Walmart, Blacktown Animal Shelter, How To Melt Styrofoam, Krugerrand Pendant South Africa, Western Digital 10tb External Hard Drive, Outside Magazine Ranger,