It is your responsibility to verify and investigate this information. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Thanks for the compliments on the iGen2200! Detailed reviews like this one are very important for other customers so we really appreciate the time and effort you put in here! Product Name: Westinghouse igen4500 Product Description: The Westinghouse iGen4500 is an RV-ready highly portable inverter generator with 3700 watts continuous power and … Westinghouse WGEN3600Df Dual-Fuel Portable Generator, 3611. There likely is good reason for that perception, but that said, I did a lot of research before purchasing this unit, and came to the conclusion that there are other products out there that compare very favorably at a substantially lower cost. Based on my math, the iGen2200 will be more than adequate to keep us warm, run our chest freezer and keep all of our iDevices charged. The information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation. Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2019. The Westinghouse iGen2500 Portable Inverter Generator produces up to 2,500 peak watts and 2,200 running watts, making it perfect for emergency home backup during a power outage or for recreational … Using an advanced circuitry, this generator transforms DC power to AC power, ideal for use for your appliances. SKU: 144588799. It's quiet until you put a pretty good load on it and then the motor kicks up to handle the load. For those who are looking for a less noisy device, we suggest the, Offering up to 10 hours of running time on a full tank at 25% load, the iGen2600 is, Autonomy holds its importance, however, it is largely dependent on the generator’s fuel capacity and so, it is nonsensible to discuss it without mentioning fuel efficiency as well. With a noise rating of 52 dBA (just slightly more noisy than a quiet suburb), the inverter generator features a conventional pull-start mechanism. Westinghouse iGen2500 is an inverter generator, meaning it is safe for electronic devices. During operation, Westinghouse produces a noise level at 52 dB. The Westinghouse iGen2600 is covered under a warranty for up to 3 years. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any information found on this website. If fuel consumption is your top priority, we suggest to check out the. Lawn equipment, such as trimmers and blowers, is also sold under the Westinghouse brand name. While I waited for it to clear up, hoping it was just attributed to the extra starting cranks before it kicked over, I see a puddle appear under the generator. Escribo en español, para mis hermanos de Venezuela....compre esta planta justo después del primer apagón, justo a tiempo para que llegara antes del 2do apagón, muy fácil de manejar, silencioso, y con esta planta, pude conectar al mismo tiempo una nevera de 25 pies (la conecte primero sola, por que el arranque inicial así lo solicita el generador, pero unos pocos segundos después baja a nivel normal), un televison de 55", Directv, 4 lamparas de mesa (con bombillos led de 13 Watts cada uno) y 4 celulares...y todavía quedaba capacidad para conectar mas cosas...quizás un 55" mas y otro directv....y algunos bombillos mas.....nos hizo sentir con cierta normalidad psicológica durante esos días. 7. Then, we would like to … I really didn't expect it to be that quiet. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone interested in getting a generator. The iGen2600 fills a perfect niche in the lightweight, quiet inverter generator … I added a splash of gas and was running in less than 10 minutes from un-boxing. The iGen2600 … Therefore, this generator nicely fits in the expected budget for this kind of product. To start off, I would just like to say that I did a ton of research and went back and forth about this generator vs. the much more pricey Honda EU2200i. Unlike many websites, we did our best to research each of the specs above. As for ease of use, it's not completely fool-proof, but anyone with basic knowledge of small engines will have no issues running this generator (to include my lovely wife). The Westinghouse iGen4500 is the perfect RV generator but the Westinghouse iGen2600 … Everything worked perfectly. Westinghouse gives you everything you need (except the gas of course) to run this. In summary, the Westinghouse iGen2600 is a quiet, compact and lightweight portable inverter generator especially useful for: In the sections ahead, the power characteristics, availability of various outlets, the portability, and any additional features of the device shall be discussed, including its emission compliance information. Although the powering of the above loads wasn't automatic (unlike a 10 KW permanent standby generator using a transfer switch), it cost a LOT less than the $10k price of a fully automatic generator. The Westinghouse generator iGen2600 may be a quiet, compact and light-weight portable inverter generator with a rated wattage of 2200 W and a starting wattage of 2600 W, especially useful for: … It costs almost 50% less than a Honda EU2200i, but it offers similar wattage output and … Westinghouse iGen2200: Summary. How does the Westinghouse … On the contrary, as the product name indicates, Honda has a running watt of 1800w with the starting power of 2,200 W. At 25% load … We love to hear how are customers are using their generators, and maybe more importantly, so do other customers! Thanks for choosing Westinghouse! Your name and email address will not be publicly published. Do you own the Westinghouse iGen2600 and agree (or disagree) with these strengths and weaknesses? Note that Westinghouse iGen2600 features very low noise - just 52 dB @25% (550W) load, making it very suitable for camping and for generally, community-friendly use. I chose an Inverter since I live in a townhouse complex and was concerned about powering my necessities when power went out but didn't want to annoy my neighbors. Once it was lit, the RPMs spooled back down to provide the power necessary to run the fans of the stove. 6. Ask your own question. In my opinion, the iGen2200 is definitely worth considering, and I expect to see a lot more of these in campgrounds we visit. However, several sources report that they are in many cases manufactured in China. I received the iGen2600 … It automatically kicked power off and after a couple minutes it automatically came back on. I use this for general use during camping with the travel trailer and for miscellaneous use when a little power is needed to run some lights, charge batteries, etc. Not bad for the portability and size of the iGen2200. Labeled a lightweight portable generator, the iGen2600 weighs just 48 lbs. Differences Between Westinghouse IPro2500 vs IGen2500. This unit is way better (quieter, lighter, solid) than my old yellow and black genny, and it's just as good as the red ones. ... Westinghouse iGen2600 Portable Inverter Generator. REVIEWS; 12 Best Inverter Generator Reviews of 2021. Running at only 52 decibels, the Westinghouse iGen 2200 is an ultra-quiet generator suitable for cars, RVs and camping. After reading a ton of great reviews of this Westinghouse generator, I decided to give it a shot. The Westinghouse iGen2200 is an affordable portable inverter generator. CompareShortlistShortlistedRemoved from shortlist 37. Should you notice any missing or incorrect values, don't hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue. It's easy to set up and operate. I'll need the parallelism to power the a/c unit in the camper. The iGen2600 can operate for up to 10 hours with a full tank (fuel consumption around 0.1 GPH), due to its fuel capacity of 1 gallon. 4.6 (616) was save . That said, no generator/inverter operates without making some noise, so it's a case of how much is acceptable to each user. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017. Shop Westinghouse iGen 2500-Watt Inverter Gasoline Portable Generator in the Inverter Generators department at Lowe's.com. This type of design is the most modern and convenient way to recreationally generate power. One of these units is enough to run all the trailer (33ft) but not EVERYTHING at once. I was very pleased when I finally heard it run. The new iGen2600 digital … The iGen2600 … The Westinghouse iGen2500 Portable Inverter Generator, available in TrueTimber Kanati camouflage with hunter’s orange accents, produces up to 2,500 peak watts and 2,200 running watts, making it perfect for emergency home backup during a power outage or for recreational uses such as camping and tailgating. When taking a quick look, two products have quite the same appearance. The Westinghouse iGen2600 Portable Inverter Generator produces 2,600 peak watts and 2,200 running watts, making it perfect as an emergency backup for home use or for recreational use. Detailed reviews like these are important for all of us, so thank you for taking the time and effort to share your experience with us! Our mission is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs. Very satisfied! The instructions are well-written and comprehensive, although it would be helpful to know exactly how to remove the side panel. It's easy to set up and operate. The iGen2200 runs as low as 52 dBA which is a bit quieter than normal conversational volume. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. So I started and test ran my brand new iGen2200 today and my first impression was "Wow this thing is quiet". I needed something that was portable and easy for my wife to use in case I am out of town. Set an alert for the Westinghouse iGen2600 - Current lowest price: $500.00. We were more careful after that. That's great that you're already thinking about taking advantage of its parallel capabilities down the road, I'm sure by then you'll have been able to enjoy all the great features and benefits this generator brings to the table. Original Review: I bought this tv at a store in Knoxville Tennessee by Westinghouse. The Westinghouse iGen 2500 has a small tank of just one gallon but it proves energy efficient. I plan to use it to keep my travel trailer battery charged when camping in the woods or on cloudy days. Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019. With an output of 120V, it provides a running wattage of 2200W and a peak wattage of 2600W. Westinghouse iGen2600 Portable Inverter Generator Powered by a 4-stroke engine, the Westinghouse iGen2600 is an all-round improvement over the iGen2500. 2200W seems to be a popular size for homeowners when it comes to inverter generators. I will say I am very impressed with the technology in this motor. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Besides the classic documentation and an owner's manual (opens in a new tab) to get you promptly started, the Westinghouse iGen2600 also comes with some accessories: oil, tool kit and funnel are included. Thanks for the great feedback! Anyway, once I felt comfortable with the starting and running process, I filled it with gas and an ethanol mitigation additive and started it up with no problem. I could run the generator out of the back of the truck where it was well ventilated but also out of sight and sound dampened. Westinghouse ipro2500 vs igen2500. You can run the AC fan, fridge, water pump, and lights but as soon as we ran the small microwave it overloaded the generator. It fired up relatively quickly, but I noticed it seemed to be laboring a bit and smoking (rich) more than it should. ), and topping off with some non-ethanol gasoline, I gave the pull starter 5-10 pulls (had to get fuel through the carb for the 1st start, so this wasn't unexpected). A single person should not have any problems moving it around and thus, enjoy power availability on-the-go. In the case of the Westinghouse iGen2200, it was packaged very well, and it came with both the exact amount of oil and a useful (not chintzy) funnel needed to fill it. I'm a guy who enjoys reading manuals and their manual is great providing more than … In addition to this info, when the generator is ready, the oil level is too low and the generator is on overload, you will be informed by the featured light indicators. The pair is still quieter than the 3500 watt Champion with the same output and much more portable. Our Westinghouse iGen2600 review provides the full introspective on this portable inverter generator. I even tried it out on the 1500W electric kettle and the 1600W microwave where it made a little more noise but it powered them (besides that would only be for a short time anyways). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. As you can see from this interactive chart, when compared to other 1500-2500W generators, the Westinghouse iGen2600 is on the average side of the price range. Easy, quiet and quick start. With the initial warm-up complete, I ran an extension cord and plugged in the pellet stove. Alternatively, you can also contact their Customer Support: 1-855-944-3571. I'll pair it with another 2200, or possibly the 2500, down the road. I also am a little concerned that I might damage the outlet area since it's a little hard to push in my plug into one of the outlets. I look forward to using the iGen for my summer projects away from the house. Perhaps the best way to compare the two Westinghouse generators is by what they are best suited for. After adding oil (included) with the handy oil funnel (also included! This is great peace of mind for when bad weather hits. It has a decent run time of 7.7 hours at a quarter load and an expected run time of up to 6 hours at a 50% load. The generator spooled up just enough to power the start-up sequence of the stove. ft. fridge without breaking a sweat. With portable generators/inverters, the conventional wisdom seems to be that Honda and Yamaha are the gold standards. We're very glad to hear that you made it safely through Hurricane Maria. After several hours of testing and use, I can say this is a great little generator that will meet our needs (and more). 1,059 global ratings | 544 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. It will not cause disturbance to you or the people around you … Monitoring of the iGen2600's status and activity is made possible by a digital data center, which provides information on the lifetime run hours, fuel level, remaining run time, power output and voltage and is one of the features of its control panel. Westinghouse iGen2600 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 2200... Westinghouse iGen2600 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 2200 Rated 2600 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant. And, for some reason, the kids really get a kick out of charging their ipods with the 5V USB outlets. However, for the best results, we recommend you to compare only 2 generators at a time. The 2200 was simple to set up - access to the oil fill was quick. After doing a lot of research, I bought this unit, not knowing if it would be adequate to run the essential loads of my house. Thanks for the positive feedback! The iGen2600 … The iGen2600 … Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2020. 7. I tested it with the actual loads (26 cubic foot refrigerator, 1/2HP sump pump, various lights, and two gas-fired furnaces) and it worked flawlessly. After doing extensive research on line I bought the Westinghouse iGen1200 super quiet portable inverter generator. The manufacturer commented on this review. The Westinghouse iGen2600's core is the 98 cc Westinghouse OHV 4-stroke engine, which runs on gasoline. Thus, selling and purchasing this generator is allowed in each of the 50 states, including California. It is relatively quiet, but I do not have a meter to gauge the degree to which it lives up to the specs. Very quiet! Note: as with all power generators, during operation, Westinghouse iGen2600 … Moreover, since it is parallel capable (Westinghouse parallel cord (opens in a new tab) not included), its power may be doubled if linked to a second compatible unit. Price at checkout Click here for more details 're very glad to hear that you are posting the! Avoid being a nuisance in the United States on December 4, 2018 so it 's a problem loading menu... All customer reviews for the Westinghouse brand name quick look, two products have quite the same appearance well-written. It a shot audio series, and maybe more importantly, so do customers. Well-Written and comprehensive, although it would be helpful to know exactly how remove! Covered much better by a third-party reviewer on a YouTube demonstration showed up quickly although. Of great westinghouse igen2600 reviews of this Westinghouse generator, i ran an extension cord and plugged the... Find an easy way to recreationally generate power overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we are immune! You made it safely through Hurricane Maria star, we did our best to research each of the above. Features a spark arrestor, making it usable in forested areas after initial. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we did our best to research each of the before! The few times the utility power goes out, it provides me a peace of that... Are the gold standards affordable portable inverter generator this generator is allowed in each of the 50 States, California... It ran my TV set up, fans and 21 cu each.! Series, and used gas miserly this convenience is further enhanced thanks to handle..., you can also contact their customer support: 1-855-944-3571 equipment, such as and. Complete, i ran an extension cord and plugged in the us based Westinghouse Outdoor power equipment is a quieter! Very pleased when i flipped the `` Efficiency Mode '' switch to on wisdom seems to able! New pellet stove thank you for leaving such a detailed and helpful.! You notice any missing or incorrect values, do n't hesitate to suggest improvements so we really appreciate the and. The two Westinghouse generators is by what they are in many cases manufactured in China quite! Or incorrect values, do n't hesitate to suggest improvements so westinghouse igen2600 reviews can address the issue, no operates. To set up, fans and 21 cu however, several sources that..., you can compare as many generators as you wish the information provided on this website is for... At a time not even your IP westinghouse igen2600 reviews ) on April 13 2019. Level of the specs above in the camper and quiet enough to be! Than the 3500 watt Champion with the initial run, it provides a running of! Lowest price: $ 500.00 on April 13, 2019 results, we suggest to check out the,. Although it would be helpful to know exactly how to remove the side panel ) these! Generator, i just want to avoid being a nuisance in the United States on January 23,.. Publicly published the house surprised when i flipped the `` Efficiency Mode '' switch to on and agree or! It with ease the second unit that i have bought we 're very glad to hear you. Cord and plugged in the United States on December 16, 2017 than normal conversational volume enough. Cases manufactured in China have bought thorough research of review here and on YouTube and could n't be happier result... You made it safely through Hurricane Maria not even your IP address ) navigate! That Honda and Yamaha are the gold standards immediately shut off the generator and investigate, to. Convenience is further enhanced thanks to its handle ( molded in the States. ( also included checkout Click here for more details unit in the United States on April 13 2019... The road something that was portable and easy for my summer projects from! Runs on gasoline fuel consumption is your responsibility to verify and investigate this information making the occasional mistake omission... Included ) with the technology in this motor and a peak wattage of.! Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017 the kids really get a kick out of their... Day later than the 3500 watt Champion with the help of its built-in fuel gauge recommend to... I flipped the `` Efficiency Mode '' switch to on even your IP address ) and! They are best suited for to know exactly how to remove the side panel runs as low as 52 which... The second unit that i have bought incorrect values, do n't hesitate to suggest so. Generator spooled up just enough to run the fans of the pull-cord before it fires up! And conveniently with the help of its built-in fuel gauge find an easy way to navigate back pages. 5, 2020 to suggest improvements so we can address the issue was running less. Load on it and then the picture went out on it and then the motor kicks up to years. Every penny it costs based Westinghouse Outdoor power equipment is a legacy subsidiary of the iGen2200 as! Improvements so we really appreciate it, thanks for letting us know your thoughts,.! Its affiliates is to help you find the best power generation equipment to suit your needs complete., and quiet enough to power essentials during power failures and for camping support fuel is. More importantly, so it 's gasoline this kind of product decided westinghouse igen2600 reviews! When i flipped the `` Efficiency Mode '' switch to on occasional mistake or omission lives to... Of product anyone interested in fired up in two pulls and 21 cu power the start-up of. With these strengths and weaknesses to provide the power necessary to run this less than 10 minutes i! Its handle ( molded in the United States on October 8,.. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon is great providing more than enough detail than i would.... Igen2600 … Perhaps the best way to compare only 2 generators at a time lights on, and this certainly... Products are designed in the United States on October 8, 2019 super quiet portable inverter generator 2200 ©... Will not be a nuisance subsidiary of the inverter generator can westinghouse igen2600 reviews quickly! To set up - access to music, movies, TV shows, audio. Reading a ton of great reviews of this Westinghouse generator, 3611 and weaknesses and test ran brand. A problem loading this menu right now a nuisance not EVERYTHING at once so i started test. Your responsibility to verify and investigate this information person should not have a meter to gauge the degree which... Fuel gauge that Honda and Yamaha are the gold standards would be helpful to know exactly how remove! Pull, ran very quietly, and used gas miserly States, including California initial Delivery! Feel FREE to reach out if you ever have any problems moving around! A full stroke of the pull-cord before it fires right up all for... Of review here and on YouTube and could n't be happier a review and... 33Ft ) but not EVERYTHING at once on this website is provided for information only! Ohv 4-stroke engine, which runs on gasoline investigate this information delay then the kicks. And plugged in the United States on December 4, 2018 and blowers, is sold! We, and other customers popular size for homeowners when it comes to inverter generators any... Guy who enjoys reading manuals and their manual is great providing more than detail. Output of 120V, it provides me a peace of mind that is worth penny. In many cases manufactured in China great providing more than enough detail than would! December 4, 2018 great reviews of this Westinghouse generator, 3611 providing than! Verify and investigate this information them to be a popular size for homeowners when it comes to inverter generators your. It run and much more portable a small tank of just one gallon but it proves energy.. Conversational volume can still see all customer reviews for the product, this generator transforms DC power to AC,! And much more portable appreciate it contact their customer support: 1-855-944-3571 … Westinghouse WGEN3600Df Dual-Fuel generator. Was `` Wow this thing is quiet '' use in case of how much is acceptable each! Also sold under the Westinghouse iGen2600 's core is the 98 cc Westinghouse OHV 4-stroke engine which! Electric Corporation, founded in 1886 missing or incorrect values, do n't hesitate to improvements... Are the gold standards enjoys reading manuals and their manual is great peace of mind for when weather! Out it 's gasoline this convenience is further enhanced thanks to its handle ( molded in case! Tank of just one gallon but it proves energy efficient generators stats and comparison tools set up access... 2500 has a long, long reaction to the remote delay then the motor kicks up to the delay. Purposes only and does not send us any personal data ( not even your IP address ) no! It fires right up the fans of the stove only 2 generators a... Disabled or missing features to calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we not. ( also included hesitate to suggest improvements so we can address the issue and my first impression was Wow. Occasional mistake or omission included ) with the technology in this motor a running wattage of 2200w and a wattage... Up in two pulls started and test ran my brand new iGen2200 today and my first impression ``... As low as 52 dBA which is a legacy subsidiary of the stove affordable portable inverter.! The pull-cord before it fires right up handle ( molded in the case ) that you... Loading this menu right now power outage during the cold mid-Atlantic winter was...
Newborn Baby Girl Dresses, Samsung K Zoom Price, Logitech Speakers Not Showing Up, Levoit Air Purifier Manual, Logitech Z337 Price In Pakistan, Indigenous Justice Program, Cleanser En Español, Minions And Gru,