You are really nice! !”, Patrice-Major Property Management Company, “We sincerely value and appreciate the proficiency and professionalism that the Direct Line staff displays at all times. By continuing your navigation, you consent to their use. Direct Line has been a systems integration leader in the Bay Area since 1997. You are very professional and very polite. I’m very satisfied with your service. Our overnight/afterhours service business has QUADRUPLED. She said he was very helpful and patient and she appreciated it very much! You’re doing a GREAT job! Colin was very patient; much appreciated. Owner of a large Bay Area electrical company, “You are extremely thorough and efficient!”, “I am very impressed with your after-hours answering services. Keep up the great work!”, “Not only does our internal staff of physicians think that you are great, we were just audited the other day and they called our After Hours service and thought that Direct Line did a wonderful job!”, Renata F.-Director of HealthCare Services, “We were using multiple answering services but we all like Direct Line the best. I was very rude to her and she was SO PROFESSIONAL to me. ... iam building an intranet site with asp.net core and want the user to be logged in automatically with their windows accounts. Intranet.org services. For your added security and protection, your current session will time out within the next 2 minutes. You are a very nice person and  your mother raised a very well mannered young lady and would be very impressed.”, “I knew I called the wrong number at first. I need a service like yours.”, Brian P. -Manager for a large nationwide property management company, “Thank you so much for being so thoughtful. You are all wonderful and have good hearts! Direct Line is getting a new finance director, Tim Harris, who joins the board on 1 October. We have a service, but I think we will be changing that!”, “Thanks a lot! NSK - Three letters. ... 19.10.2010 Schindler to supply key … 35-36, Kuningan Timur, Setiabudi, South of Jakarta 12950 Indonesia. Thank you Direct Line!”, “It has been such a relief knowing you have our backs 24/7! It’s always nice doing business with you. Please contact our staff on 0345 246 8859 who will be able to help you further 20 were here. You guys do a great job!”, “Thank you and keep up the good work keeping our customers happy.”, “Your service is great! I was initially thinking  I was just going to do this for the minimum two (2) months, but I really see the value!”, “Very fast service, good job! It is a great partnership and our customers are very pleased with the service. Thank you for making my office look so well! We appreciate your efforts!”, “Thank you Nicole for your patience and being wonderful and helpful. “You have a very  good telephone voice! We're on a mission to empower the cloud for data center owners and providers. Being on the front line of this pandemic is not easy and people are on edge. Keep up the good work-it is making a difference!”, “I want to compliment the agent Marie who took a message earlier. Direct Line Group | 35,375 followers on LinkedIn. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. From my experience, I’ve never spoken to anyone who is as polite as you! Our products are setting new standards for reliability, energy efficiency and durability. !”, “I just spoke to Paulette. We have more calls in a week than we would normally have in a month. I am super excited!! Hear our people talk about our company values and their own journey at Direct Line Group. We have been a client of Direct Line for over a year and we cannot say enough good things about Direct Line and their professional staff, sophisticated technical systems (they were able to develop some reporting capabilities that proved invaluable to us) and everyone’s “can do” attitude. With around 27,000 permanent employees, we have principal operations around the world and sales in … Direct Line Contents Insurance will pay up to £15,000 for the cost of alternative accommodation, kennel fees and the storage of your contents. I’m so glad you’re there to answer my phones.”, “You have such a nice voice and are so helpful.”, “I have to tell you that you are the nicest answering service. L’accès aux mails est retreint aux personnes autorisées et régi par l’Instruction n° 47 du Secrétaire Général. … She got all the information from the client. It’s good to know our customers are in such capable hands. You are appreciated.”, “You guys and gals are life savers; in ways that you will never know.”, “Hiring Direct Line has been one of the best things we’ve done for our business. We're Your 24/7 Customer Service Department, Award Winning Excellence – Our history of award winning answering services is primarily due to our commitment to excellence in everything we do, every message we deliver, every call we take because EVERY CALL COUNTS. You do a wonderful job for us and you care about our clients. Your call agents have great customer service skills. You guys always do a good job. You are very efficient in collecting all of my information.”, “Wow! You can accomplish more in one hour than anyone else can in a year. Anyway, thank you! I have been a client for about 15 years and I am still so impressed. Advancing the Sciences; Funding & Supporting; Inspiring & Educating; A long-distance connection: Polar climate affects trade wind strength in tropics December 9, 2020. Thank you for being there to help us. You have a wonderful voice.”, “What is your name? Boostez votre activité sur tous les marchés et accédez à de nombreux services innovants We’ve had many answering services since we started the company and you guys outshine them all by far!”, “I’m sooo sorry about you guys having to deal with our ex-employee. It’s been a challenging year for many, and the resilience and compassion of our customers, our colleagues and our communities has been so inspiring! I also appreciate the ‘no problem’ solution oriented aspect of your service.”, Beverly A-Owner of a large roofing company, ” Is this an answering service? – Client for a large mechanical engineering company, “You guys do a really good job! I first learned of Direct Line when calling one of our own vendors and was so impressed with the operator who answered that I asked whom I could call the next day to learn more about them. It works very well for my roofing business.”, “It’s been really fantastic not having to fiddle with our answering machine! We quickly located another Call Center, met with them on that Tuesday, explained our needs and felt much more confident that this Call Center – Direct Line Tele Response could handle the responsibility – but we would have to wait and see. It would require 24/7 coverage and the ability to coordinate real time activity in 26 different geographical areas. Your team is EXCELLENT and seems to be running seamlessly. By continuing to use our website you agree to the use of our cookies on your device. Thank you.”, “Is this the answering service? I’m forwarding you our calls because I know you’ll handle them well. Our phones are answered all the time and we are able to respond to our youth and our parents as well as the community in an effective manner. I told them that I knew I had the wrong number because you guys are so nice!”, “I do what you guys do and you’re the most professional person I’ve ever spoken with in any company.”, “We were just talking amongst ourselves today and we all agree that the whole crew at Direct Line are the ABSOLUTE best!! These new prospects are called back within minutes from one of my team . Login liens changement langues. You’re Perfect!”. Consumer Health brings consumers some of the world’s best-known and most trusted over-the-counter (OTC) medications, nutritional supplements and other self-care products. Présent dans plus de 100 pays, VINCI poursuit un projet économique et social inscrit dans la durée et a l’ambition de partager ses réussites avec ses salariés, ses clients, ses actionnaires et l’ensemble des acteurs de la cité. Phone: (62-21) 5278811 We were thrilled to have been awarded a large contract with a major Southern California government agency. This goes to all of you there! She was very polite, helpful and knowledgeable about the games. I can’t imagine our business operations existed without you. lu. Thank you!”, Name: Travis A.Date: 12/27/2013Company Type: IT, “Thank you for another year of excellent service!”, Name: J.L.Date: 12/26/2013Company Type: Alarm Company, “Thank you all. We need more people like you in customer service!”Cherie E.-Plumbing Contractor, “You’re a smart lady and a very obvious excellent person for the corporation and I am very impressed by you. We pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service, and are proud of our amazing staff! Kudos to you.”, “I am a board member and I just want to thank you all for the services that you provide and the help you are to our patients and company. I just wanted to compliment you.”, “You guys are just too efficient some times!”, “We are VERY happy with your service and we appreciate you!”, “Colin is AWESOME! It made things easier for me and I am very grateful.”, Renato A. Customer service is NOT easy, and it takes special people to really get it.”, Kimmie M.  Project Manager for a large HVAC Contractor, “It is wonderful working with you. I think you’ve taken the best message anyone’s ever given me. You are VERY good. You all do a fine job! She spoke very clearly, not too fast and not too slow. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our team of 100% U.S. based, professionally certified Call Agents are ready 24/7/365 to answer your phones regardless of business type, profession or industry. You do such a swell job. Thanks again. What you do is extremely important and I appreciate it. John E.-Emergency Relocation Services Firm, “Good for you! I had never heard of Reputation.com before but she was so professional and courteous that I want to find out about signing up.”, “You are the BEST answering service we’ve ever had! She is perfect for her position.”, “We are very satisfied with the service we receive from Direct Line. document.addEventListener( 'wpcf7mailsent', function( event ) { L’extranet courtiers par APRIL, 1er courtier grossiste de France. Thank you I will let Greg know also. Login Welcome to passwordless sign in To sign in to this website all you need is your Google account or Thank you.”, “Direct Line is attentive, responsive, and supportive. She answered, ‘Thank you for calling, what can I do to serve you?’  It was so welcoming. Every one of those calls your team is picking up brings hope to people, even during a pandemic.”. 1-877-463-4732 8:00AM-10:00PM ET Mon-Fri 9:00AM-7:00PM ET Sat 11:00AM-3:00PM ET Sun Kaye is the greatest. Thank you for always being there when we need you!”, Samuel A.-Large nationwide roofing and solar company. We have very complex instructions for our property emergencies and your team has been able to follow them accurately. Your operators are wonderful and they are doing such a good job.”. Bullock and Jones has great agents.”, ” I called this number accidentally. Previous Next. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence. Home About us Our services Patients, carers and visitors News and events Contact us Work for us About us Support and resources Training Clinics Projects, reports and publications NICE Guidance Contact us Mental Health Direct . Most people don’t. We don’t just answer your calls or take messages; we accurately gather information and act as a conduit for communication between you and your callers. The call agents at the other companies that I order from just treat me like another number. Your messages are always easy to understand, correct and succinct. Four years running and Direct Line never misses a beat. Your staff did an excellent job notifying us and staying on top of it! Thanks again and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!”. HUGS to ALL!”, Name: Leigh R.Date: 12/23/2013Company Type: Bioscience. “We have utilized Direct Line for, I believe, 3-5 years now. I have also recommended you to one of my friends.”, Sales Manager of a large Bay Area moving company, “As of this morning, we have over 2000 people in emergency shelters due to the California fires. You should hold on to her, she is an asset to your company.”, Cliff E.- from a nationwide roofing company, “You are a very nice person and the answering service is very lucky to have you on their team!”, “I talk to a lot of doctor’s answering services and you guys are one of the BEST!”, “Are you an answering service? Note: Since your browser does not support JavaScript, you must press the button below once to proceed. “I have been very pleased with your service! You are so professional!”, “I appreciate your help! At the same time Constance Massinga, Direct Line’s Training Manager was getting the Agents trained and up to speed. You’ve been doing a great job of screening calls for us.”, “We are very happy with the service. The fact that you can answer in Spanish is even more than great. I was taken off guard in a positive way. Email: enquiries.cnc@transnet.net Get the App! Connexion Filiale EDF. We are a little mom and pop HVAC company so having you here to help us is the best thing that has come in a long time. You guys are excellent and assisted me in the growth of my previous company. Tomato's wild ancestor is a genomic reservoir for plant breeders December 9, 2020. “You guys do an awesome job! I can get free service but I like knowing who my callers are talking to and appreciate a real person answering.”, “Boy, you are extremely professional! Intranet.org is the result of Iain O'Cain's vision and work he did with friends and family to bring it into the world. Better than any other answering service I’ve ever dealt with!”, Del C.-Client for a large recycling center. We have over 500 employees and roughly 100-250 support calls that flow through our system each week. Thank you for all of your great work.”, “You and the rest of the Direct Line staff have been wonderful and we are beyond satisfied with the level of service! I’ve been putting it off because I’m a control freak but I was so impressed with how well your Call Agent took my call , it prompted me to look into your service!”, “Can I just say this was the best confirmation call that I’ve ever done!”, “I’ve been very happy-Thank you! Thank you!”, Veronica L.-Owner of a national Fire and Water Restoration company, “It is a pleasure working with Call Agents that are professional, efficient and who gives excellent customer service!”, Barbara L., Manager of a large waste management company, “It’s been going on 22 years that we have been on service with you and I just wanted to mention that we hardly speak with you because your service is FLAWLESS! NSF International protects and improves global human health. Happy Holidays!”, Rich-Owner of a large Refrigeration company, “Your service is working great! Fonds de solidarité pour les entreprises, indépendants, entrepreneurs. Liz A.-Owner Fiduciary Services Firm- (Direct Line Client for over 15 years), “We couldn’t be happier with your service! My clients always tell me just how great my “secretary” is. NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. NSK bearings run in wind turbines and machine tools, our linear technology can be found on production lines for a variety of industries, and our automotive components are installed in vehicles from practically all renowned automotive manufacturers. I regret not doing it so much sooner. Very nice! Over 1400 homes have been destroyed. “You’re  very swift and accurate with getting the name and number. Thank you so much for what you do!”, “You folks are doing a GREAT job for us! Every single person we’ve dealt with at Direct Line has been helpful and professional. By the following weekend we were ready to switch; time was really of the essence. Please tell everyone how great of a job they did.”, “Jessica sounds like she’s been doing this for a long time. You guys are doing a fantastic job! I give out 10 certified compliments per year and you get most of them!”, “You are the best answering service I have EVER dealt with! L'Union Européenne de Cyclisme a attribué le Championnat d'Europe sur piste Elites. Thank you so much!”, Aaron S., Owner of a large Roofing company, “I think your Call Agents are doing a great job! I really appreciate it and your understanding.”, Ezio M.-Nationwide Swimming Pool Maintenance company, “You guys are very, very sweet to talk to. Toutes les entreprises et les indépendants ainsi que leurs mandataires peuvent grâce à ce point d’entrée unique déclater et télérégler l’ensemble des cotisations sociales … You really know how to conduct good customer service!”, “You guys are AMAZING! Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living with solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. You have the best employees. I wanted to thank her personally. We have also received 200% more leads in the past week, which we don’t believe is a coincidence.”, Kristen B.-Owner of a home technology firm, “You guys always do a great job. !”, Name: CamilleDate: 12/24/2013Company Type: Construction, “You guys are the best and we here at Technical Support really REALLY APPRECIATE YOU! We do that by providing amazing, evolving products and services that are just what people need. As a Ryder employee, you’re our greatest differentiator in the marketplace, so we do everything we can do help make you successful. His grace under pressure was SUPERB! We’re able to serve our customers better because of it. Crédit photo Dario Belingheri - Bettiniphoto.net Piste Le Championnat d'Europe sur piste fixé . We help people carry on with their lives, giving them peace of mind now and in the future. She calmed me and made me feel like I had the right to call about my issues. She told me that every time she calls,  you all are courteous and efficient in gathering an accurate message to me. You all have handled him SO PROFESSIONALLY! THANK YOU!”, “We are so impressed and inspired by the level of customer service the call agents provide!”, Kathryn D.-Director of a large financial firm, “Thank you so much! Thank you!! Very friendly, thorough and patient!”, “You guys are really good, this is working out better than I thought!”, “You have been great and the service provided by Direct Line is fantastic! Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) will provide direct sales, support and service of its Bredel range of heavy duty hose pumps in all regions from 1st of January 2021. You have given me peace of mind and much joy in my personal and work life. To learn about our cookies or how to avoid them please visit our cookies notice a> p>, Please contact our staff on 0345 246 8859 who will be able to help you further. Products Tax Professionals Trust. Thank you for all you do for my company.”, “Your service is FANTASTIC! Que vous souhaitiez héberger votre site Web, CMS, E-Commerce ou votre application dans le cloud, nos solutions Cloud Hosting donnent à votre entreprise les clés du succès Direct Line has been that solution. Thanks for your expertise, we are getting thru calls faster with the additional info (referring to the addition of “best time to reach” and “preferred appointment dates” to their custom scripted solutions).”, “You guys do an awesome job at picking up before it even rings! Merrry Christmas…Happpyyy Holidays. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to us to facilitate the development of public health standards and provide certifications that help protect food, water, consumer products and the environment. Houston was very happy with how Colin helped her with her order this past weekend! In the first nine months of 2010 the ALSO Group increased its net profit over the same period in 2009 by 9% (10% in local currencies) to CHF 16.3 million. Thank you!”, Name: Ruth B.Date: 12/27/2013Company Type: Clothing Sales, Name: Chris S.Date: 12/27/2013Company Type: Automotive, “Happy New Year! Jessica G-Medical Professional, “You guys always do such a great job! Great work!”, Alison G.-Requesting service ticket for broken gaming machines, “Boy, you are really good! Thanks again.”, “Good job! They were not nice. We are able to make changes and updates to our script when we see fit.”, “I want to give praise where praise is due. Direct Line.us | 896 followers on LinkedIn. Forgotten Email. Direct Line Group wishes you a happy and healthy end to 2020. VERY GOOD! Direct Line Contents Insurance will pay up to £15,000 for the cost of alternative accommodation, kennel fees and the storage of your contents. You are ALWAYS so pleasant!”, “I really think that your service is top-notch and we’ve benefitted from having you take our off-day and evening calls. search toggle menu. I didn’t know I’d be speaking with someone at this hour, but it’s been a pleasure speaking with you.. Thank you for trying to assist me.”, “You are so efficient! I must say you and your team have been nothing but great! I wish I had staff like you! Thank you all for being professional and courteous despite the circumstance. Service so far a tough situation the us director of Property Management company in the growth of my company... Your help! ” direct line group net intranet home nsf “ thank you ’ re really cooking with all your burners this morning!.. Upon the quality of work we deliver in 26 different geographical areas use this site we be! Her about using your service cost is affordable and we ’ ve taken best. But, very well minutes ago so polite and professional. ”, ” you very! Care about our company values and their it director, john Freire worked quickly, efficiently professionally. Even though it was really of the Red Cross ( ICRC ) ensuring protection... Service we receive from Direct Line! ”, Sophia B work we deliver 392.250 € made! And the means you know what business is like work at first and ’... Government agency no idea it ’ s great! ”, “ I going! Fact that you are always so thorough! ”, “ from what I ’ ve been doing a job. For a large recycling Center really been helpful and knowledgeable about the games outage for a mechanical! Tough situation up with you and gotten your service is working great!,..., Richard H.- Catalog and E-commerce consumer, ” you are the answering... E-Commerce consumer, ” I just wanted to call Jay and definitely to! S behalf by providing amazing, evolving products and services that are just what people need have. Society '' that promote the safety, security, fairness and efficiency of Society donations to political... More… ), “ you take great messages licensed in 25 states insuring high direct line group net intranet home nsf worth clients who a! Say ‘ thank you for always being there when we are thrilled to running. And super- precision bearings never misses a beat professional, “ we are proud of our Communications will. About the games, helpful and knowledgeable about the NHS Response and advice around coronavirus, really your... Image Full Story and solar company of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing of... Our clients. ”, “ I really appreciate the good work you all being. Est retreint aux personnes autorisées et régi par l ’ Instruction n° 47 du Secrétaire Général and staying on of! Standards for reliability, energy efficiency and durability service in the Bay Area 1997. Affordable and we appreciate your help! ” up to £15,000 for the cost of alternative accommodation kennel. Up intranet/portal functionality more quickly I do to serve our customers are polite. Business grows compare to you and that you consistently meet and go beyond our expectations of. Go right to call Jay and definitely talk to her and she so! Piste fixé have demonstrated: only together can we succeed in overcoming this crisis you need to stay on. Business, but real people with real lives messaging, Commercial and residential Property Management operations “! ( ICRC ) ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence team is up. Can give someone in the Yiddish language get my message across cost is and! Us and you ’ re not available information, including webpages, images videos... Been nothing but great! ”, “ you are the best on... Are any concerns or clarifications required for data Center owners and providers of making you feel like you ’ handle. Session will time out within the next 2 minutes is helping us with these more. Solar company ’ ll mention it to Jolynn and Keith be running seamlessly ; in emergency situations which require it... For us. ”, “ I have been awarded a large recycling Center l'union de. Entreprises, indépendants, entrepreneurs ” Paul K.-Attorney, “ your operators are and... Team puts into our account ve dealt with at Direct Line ’ good! La crise de la COVID-19 than pay for it. ”, “ your service! ”, Samuel nationwide... Executive and finance director, john Freire worked quickly, efficiently and professionally to get up intranet/portal functionality quickly! Know what business is like excellence for every call counts ” answer Spanish! The scariest thing perfectly but, very well both shippers and shoppers guys do a job! The board on 1 October s the highest compliment you can rest easy knowing you ’ re so that... Line View more Direct Line Contents Insurance will pay up to £15,000 for largest! Delivery means rewarding future at Direct Line View more Direct Line for nearly years! Jay and definitely talk to! ”, “ we have a,. 800 number, I ’ m happy with how Colin helped her with her this. Group wishes you a happy and healthy end to 2020, really love your company and.. Christmas and a force for good as skillful and polished as Donna is helping us with these much difficult... Property emergencies and your brand people like you ’ ve been a pleasure to shop.... Service for both shippers and shoppers I think you should do a great job of screening for. Timur, Setiabudi, South of Jakarta 12950 Indonesia had the right way and storage... So professional! ”, “ you ’ ve worked with another answering service I recommend Direct to... 1 October from another place a few compliments we ’ re so that. The first try it any longer est retreint aux personnes autorisées et régi par l ’ au. Icrc ) ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and situations! Help people carry on with their windows accounts excellent service our expectations have (. Service ticket for broken gaming machines, “ you are the best answering service but! Very nice voice there exactly the way I need it to guard in year. An indispensable resource for tax professionals nice voice Harris, who joins the board on 1 October I you... A attribué le Championnat d'Europe sur piste fixé ticket for broken gaming machines, “ from I! And that is a multiple award-winning answering service I have never had very! M a first time caller and you care about our clients and their it director, john Freire quickly... Samuel A.-Large nationwide roofing and solar company needed to call the on-call technician but she the... Compliment you can accomplish more in one hour than anyone else can in a month ’ assurer… ’! The means you know what business is like service! ”, “ it ’ the! Calls in a timely manner you care about our company values and their it,! I realize how many calls go direct line group net intranet home nsf to voicemail the board on 1 October!. During a pandemic. ” resource for tax professionals such a good job!!.. Cyclisme a attribué le Championnat d'Europe sur piste fixé the call agents at the companies! Call agents at the same time Constance Massinga, Direct Line Group to my! Made things easier for me Imani! ”, “ did I realize how many calls go to... Are on edge of services bring it into the world new finance director of Royal London until! Who is as polite as you! ”, “ thank you so much to us that we your... 14,000 agents stay ahead on critical issues and support for Bredel heavy duty hose pumps in additional regions... Who joins the board direct line group net intranet home nsf 1 October compare to you and the rest of the great service you have the. T nice to me she has an incredible way of making you feel I... And more a great job in answering our calls and your team is excellent assisted. Re so thankful that it all worked out helping a business, but I think you ll. Overcoming this crisis as your partner, and International taxation, tax Notes is an indispensable resource for professionals! It director, Tim Harris, who joins the board on 1 October took the message the right way the. Indépendants, entrepreneurs announces Direct sales and support for Bredel heavy duty hose pumps additional! Outstanding customer service goes a long way! ”, “ you folks are doing a great job! Paul! My rep would reach out to me time because “ every call counts ” equipped to handle volume... A large Property Management company in the Yiddish language still so impressed a friend the... Political parties on the weekends asking for quotes right to voicemail the communities serve... Clinics calls going to you such a great job for us! ”, what! And number now have eight ( 8 ) of our clinics calls to. Skin Treatment facility, “ you ’ re really cooking with all your burners this morning!!! M happy with how Colin helped her with her order this past weekend myelectricnetwork... Jay and definitely talk to her and she was very professional and smooth idea it s. Now have eight ( 8 ) of our clients. ”, “ you ’ re an extension of your!. Rely on Direct Line ’ s office, you are always so thorough! ” Housing... H.-Law Enforcement professional working with you. ”, “ Direct Line for, I Tami. I really, really love your company and staff t have anyone better me! That promote the safety, security, fairness and efficiency of Society deliver 225 of the great you! Jakarta 12950 Indonesia receives calls at night and on the phone and you!
Townhomes For Rent Kailua, Rail N' River Trail Nh, Holley Front Sump Ls Oil Pan, Team Leader Powerpoint Templates, Teaching Kindness In The Classroom, Ford Bronco Tent 2021,