Depending on shipping method, credit/debit card orders should be delivered within 1-5 business days of shipment. Everything this company claims to be is true. The traditional Australian Kookaburra Silver Coin Series featuring designs of Australia's famous bush bird, available in three sizes - 1 kilo, 10oz and 1oz. Features the Johnson Matthey logo, weight, purity, and metal content. If your getting into the silver market, JM Bullion is the safest and most reliable way anyone can go about it. Thank you JM. 7 watchers. I wanted some silver that I could handle and fondle without worry. The 1 kilogram Johnson Matthey silver bar is now available from JM Bullion! This includes but is not limited to a building manager, neighbor, a business mailroom, drop-off location such as Mail Boxes etc., The UPS Store, the Military Postal Service, etc. 2021 Precious Metals Outlook . Related Articles From Our Blog. Sleeve for Silver Bars from $0.15 Frame-a-coin 10 oz. Their 1 kg bars are highly sought after in the physical silver markets, as not many companies produce quality kilogram silver. These One Kilo Stackers provide a great size to stack. – Part 1. ", " First and foremost, note there are three options available in many jurisdictions: You should file a police report with the nearest, appropriate law enforcement agency. Personal I'm looking for the best deal per oz and believe I got it here with JM Bullion. Other investors opt for 1-oz silver rounds for the same reason, and because silver rounds carry lower premiums than Silver Eagles. The face is inscribed with " 1 Kilo .999+ Fine Silver" and the iconic GSM logo. The bar normally comes in a plastic blister package originally sealed by valcambi. If you don't have one of these, what are you waiting for? Platinum. I repeat I WILL BE BUYING MORE! Hopefully, I'll wake up Monday morning, check my email, and see that JM Bullion sent me an alert letting me know that these beautiful bars are on sale. Thought it was cool but my serial numbers are 999 and 1000. We only ship to U.S. addresses (including P.O. Additional engravings include “1 Kilo Fine Silver 999.0,” as well as the assayer’s mark and individual serial number of the bar. A beautiful hunk of metal. 1Kg Silver Bars. Bottom: 82mm x 40mm. ONE KILO SILVER BAR . Buy It Now. Height: 80 mm +/- 20. View. We do not ship to US territories. Thanks JM Bullion for the easy transaction. The bar has an extruded and cut finish. Just as all my other purchases this one was done without hassle AND the best prices to be found! This is a masterpiece from one of the most reliable precious gold refineries in the world, Johnson Matthay, and all their product, including the 1 kilo gold bar, are highly coveted among gold bullion investors all around the world. Our bars are brand new supplied direct from internationally recognised manufacturers Metalor, Umicore and PAMP. I put it on my scale just to be sure, and it is awesome to see 1000 grams come right up! Manufactured: In Sheffield Dimensions: 120mm x 55mm x 10mm Weight (grams): 1 kilogram Fineness: 999. ", " ... Dimensions: Top: 90mm x 48mm. Absolutely stunning. As low as $982.71. A good size for long term silver investment or as a hedge against inflation. You will love it. 250g Gold Bars: Ten Gram Gold Bars: 4.5%-5.5% Premium. Bar Highlights: Contains 1 Kilo, or 32.15 oz, of .999 pure silver. The majority of orders ship out within two to four (2-4) business day of cleared payment. Get the best deals on 1 Kilo Silver Bar when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. You will love it. I like the rough appearance. Buy 1 kilo Silver Bars Online APMEX carries a large selection 1 kilo Silver bars for sale. They didn't just drop this in my mail box like usual, no they made me come down to the local USPS and sign for it, now maybe that would be a hassle for some but it made me feel good knowing this was not in the box all day while I was at work. Once cleared, most ACH orders ship within 2-4 business days. I trust them with my life. ALBION® TRADEMARKED SILVER BULLION BARS. We accept BTC, BCH, ETH, 4 USD-pegged stablecoins, and XRP. 1 kilo Fiji Coin bar. Orders over $1000 will always require a signature for delivery. Brands include Metalor and Umicore. Will buy some more. Bitcoin: Most bitcoin orders are marked Paid within 24 business hours of order placement. JM Bullion shipped it fast and well packaged. In the last section of the checkout page, 4 Shipping Method, you will see the available shipping options for your order. Argor-Heraeus 1 Kilo (32.151 oz) .999 Fine Silver Bar. As with all cast bars - the manufacturing process can cause unevenness in the finish of the bar. "Big Boy Bar" delivered to your door. Any quantity available for $2.99 per oz over spot! " Buy Bullion. Special Offers; New Products; ... Dimensions: Top: 90mm x 48mm. The bar looks exactly like the one in the picture. The Royal Canadian Mint has launched an updated version of its market-leading 1-kilogram 9999 gold bar accepted by precious metal exchanges around the world. Additionally, you may find that some jurisdictions do not allow you to file a report over the phone. The Australian Lunar Silver Coin Series II featuring designs drawn from the Chinese Lunar Calendar, available in seven sizes - 10 kilo, 1 kilo, 10oz, 5oz, 2oz, 1oz and 1/2oz. Shop Now. *UPS 3-Day Air excludes Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, UPS Store, and APO addresses. I'll be back again.". While not having that polished and finished look of many of the stamped bars (and rounds) it none the less looked very nice. 1 The weight displayed is the fine metal content of the item. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This is only aesthetic and does not affect the resale value. Sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and product releases, 20701 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 107-266 Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Phone: (888) 745-2279 Email: sales@scottsdalesilver.com, Login Order History Checkout Contact Us About Us Vault Storage Frequently Asked Questions Terms and Conditions Live Price Feed Foundation. As there will be less potential buyers than with small bars. ", " These Cast bullion bars are numbered, and supplied with a matching Certificate of Authenticity. ", "My idea of Silver Bullion begins with 1 Kilo and ends with Johnson Matthey. Home Shop Silver Scottsdale KILO Stacker® 1 Kg Silver Bar, $6.50 Flat Rate Shipping $500+ ships free, Now the USA has access to what is popular in Europe and at the Singapore Exchange. Bank wire payments clear immediately upon receipt, and most of these orders ship within 2-4 business days of cleared payment. Written By: Bill Stack. ", "Just got my kilo bar this is my 6th order since november this is the go to place great bar will order more thanks for your 5 star service", "Perfect size bar and a great trade for your fiat dollar. Depending on your method of payment, it is possible to have your order shipped to an address other than your billing address. I will be back. No credit card is excepted for gold. In accordance with our Terms and Conditions, you have a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) from the anticipated delivery date to contact us regarding orders that were lost during transit. I recommend buying 1 ounce gold bars as they are easier to buy, and easier to sell. Once cleared, most paper check orders ship within 2-4 business days. UPS will make three delivery attempts. Bret FL", "I have been buying silver and gold for awhile and bought my first Johnson Matthey Kilo. ", "I was very pleased with the 1 kilo JM bar I ordered. I will not purchase from anyone else. If you pay via PayPal, your order must ship to a PayPal Verified address. Tracking and insurance included on all orders. Although JM bars carry a higher premium than other similar bars from different brands, investors can be assured of receiving this premium back when they sell their JM bars in the future. To top it off, they also qualify to be placed in a Precious Metals IRA. 1 kilo Silver Bars. Below are the common time frames for most orders most of the time, broken down by payment method: Paper Check: Most paper check orders will be marked Paid by 4:00 p.m. CST the same day the check is deposited; however, we cannot predict how long itll take USPS to get the check to us. Each of these large-format bars contains 1 kilo, or 32.15 ounces, of.999 fine Silver. Smaller than I'd thought they'd be. They have the lowest prices, fast shipping, discreet packaging and no hassle. All Rights Reserved. Call Us (888) 992-4272 or Buy Online at BGASC.com. Struck by Switzerland’s Valcambi Suisse Mint. Sleeve for Silver Bars from $0.35 CoinSafe 10 oz. When products are shipped via the United States Postal Service, we can ship to a P.O. Just as all my other purchases this one was done without hassle AND the best prices to be found! This includes new and secondary market bars (i.e. ", "This is the best sight to your silver..", "These poured kilo bars are stunners, so raw and beautiful! Air-Tite 1 oz. Silver: Product Type: Bullion: Weight In Ounces: 100.00000: Weight In Grams: 3110.35000: Composition.9999 pure silver: Diameter: N/A: Size: 81.2 mm x 184.2mm x 21.2 mm: Condition: brilliant uncirculated: Release Year: random: Edge: smooth: Face Value: N/A: Brand: Royal Canadian Mint: Packaging: standard packaging: Karats: N/A From there, delivery time will vary depending on your selected shipping method. Buy silver bullion bars online at low premiums. Description. 2021 Lunar Year of the Ox 1 Kilo Silver Bar. If we determine the package is lost or damaged, we file a claim. ", "Beautiful JM kilo bars! 1 month. Looking to buy 1kg silver bars online? Buy 1kg Silver bullion Bars made of 99.99% pure Silver by the Perth Mint, check our excellent prices and convenient delivery methods now Please be advised that due to the impact of COVID-19 some services may be affected. You will not be disappointed! Cheers, and happy stacking. Once you create your buyback order, you will receive instructions via email on how to pack and how to ship your buyback to us. Display total in header bar Help The Holdings Calculator permits you to calculate the current value of your gold and silver. Out of my entire stack this bar is definitely my favorite! Author has 991 answers and 193.4K answer views Usually for a rectangular 1 kilogram gold bar, the dimensions are 4.5 inches by 2 inches by 3/8 inch. You have gained a new customer sorry ST", "These bars are my favorite! Wish I new about JM earlier. Sleeve for Silver Bars from $0.10 Frame-a-coin 5 oz. This Kilo Silver Bar has beveled, interlocking edges that stack for safekeeping. In addition to 1-kilo silver bars, we also carry silver bars in 1 ounce, 5 ounces, 10 ounces, and 100-ounce sizes. If you have taken possession of a damaged or tampered package, please save all packaging and contact JM Bullion at1-800-276-6508 within 48 hours for further instructions. JM Bullion was again the lowest (shipping included) price I could find. Silver stocks are almost completely gone and silver is mined only as a by-product of other metals like copper, so supply will not be able to meet demand in the future. Press question mark to … Dimensions: The recommended dimensions for a Good Delivery silver bar are approximately as follows: Length (Top): 300 mm +/- 50 mm Undercut: * 5-15 degrees. Each King Stacker® silver bar has a unique serial number and we are ISO 9000-2015 certified. The 1 Kilo silver bullion bars are manufactured by Metalor in Switzerland. Enter your email address and we will send you a link to reset your password. I LOVE IT. Buy Bullion. Thanks JM Bullion, a Five Star Dealer. ... As with all cast bars - the manufacturing process can cause unevenness in the finish of the bar. Cool looking bar. If your items cannot be recovered, you are entitled to a reimbursement. Credit/Debit Card: Most credit/debit card orders will be marked Paid within 24 business hours of order placement. This minted 1 Kilo Valcambi Suisse Silver bar is an ideal investment product due to it's unique size designed for easy storage. The easiest way to sell to us is to do it online here. Hatton Garden is currently open for collection by appointment only. If you file a report online, you can often print a copy of your report instantly upon submitting the paperwork online. and I can guaranty you I will be back for more of these or whatever your giving me a great deal on. I plan on buying more. ( We also offer secondary market options, can often be purchased at a lower premium than brand new Silver bars. ", "I've been buying here at JMBullion for a while now and recently bought 2 of the kilo which I find to be a nice size for long term storing. Feels smooth and sturdy, I like the texture on the back. now mind you this is a poured piece of silver, it's not all fancy, if your looking for fancy pony up the extra $$$ and get some Pamp pieces. document.write(year) All Rights Reserved Scottsdale Mint, LLLP. Calling upon design features from the world-renowned Gold and Silver Maple Leaf coins, the new 1-kilogram gold bar upholds the Mint’s tradition of high-quality products with top-tier design. 1 Kilo Johnson Matthey Silver Bar. Abides by engraving and production standards of the London Bullion Market Association. Buy Silver Bars (All Sizes) - 1 oz to 100 oz Bullion Bars at BGASC. Definitely get one if you haven't yet before they sell out for good as they've been discontinued! Sell to Us Price: Hopefully, I'll wake up Monday morning, check my email, and see that JM Bullion sent me an alert letting me know that these beautiful bars are on sale. actually holding them is amazing and I recommend getting one of you are thinking about it! ", "First order from jmb . Add to Cart. 5 kilo Silver Bars (160.75 oz) Industrial Silver (1,000 oz (+/-) … When it involves property loss or damage, make sure to provide relevant financial information as well. Perth Mint Silver. Each of these bars contains32.15 troy ounces(one kilogram) of .999 pure silver. I'm just a bummed on the quality is not as good as the older bars. All our bar prices include free fully insured delivery. The costs in shipping to these places is extremely prohibitive, so we utilize USPS on all shipments. This bar will be selected from those we currently have available in stock. When refused, the package(s) will return to JM Bullion for inspection. The dimensions of a one kilo gold rectangular bar are: 4 1/2' X 2" X 3/8" or 117mm X 53mm X 8.7mm How much is a 1 kilo fine silver bar 999.9 worth? The mint logo includes the name of the mint in both English and French, a nod to the Anglo-French history of Canada. Bar Highlights: Ships in original cardboard box from Sunshine! The back of this classic silver bar is left intentionally blank. 100 oz Silver Bars. Silver Bar Capsule Holder from $2.95 I have anouther order from JM coming in tomorrow that is some shipwreck sivler, how cool is that? 1 kilo Silver Bar - Cast-Poured APMEX .999 Fine Silver Bar. It's like silver gravy on golden biscuits. Orders are shipped in inconspicuous packaging via either USPS or UPS. Cheers, and happy stacking. Brand New .999 Pure Silver Bullion Grade MADE IN USA. JM Bullion fully insures all of its shipments. I have two Geigers and two of this one...all four are stellar!!! Lunar Series 5 g Gold Bars; Lunar Series 1 oz Silver Bars; Love Always; Perth Mint . So much so, as silver is today at a four year low I must ordered a second bar. Shipping took 4 days for priority but nonetheless I love the bar. This is a non-taxable investment grade product. We will inform you when the product is available to order. If nobody is available at the delivery address to sign and accept delivery, the package will be returned to us. The bar came well pack like my other order and took 2 day to arrive once it was shipped. ", "These KILO bars are sweet, old school loaf. If you pay with a credit/debit card, it depends on your order history. Obverse design elements of the beautiful 1 Kilo Royal Canadian Mint Silver Bar include the mint logo at the very top of the design field. Great heft at a kilo and sits on my desk during the day. I paid by credit card so there virtually no wait to ship. Silvers bars of diverse makes, from weights 1 Oz to 1 Kilo, are sold online at Goldstocklive.com. Boxes. Our shipping policy, which is based on order size, can be viewedhere. Due to special requirements set by the postal systems, we are unable to ship outside of U.S. states. The dimensions of a one kilo gold rectangular bar are: 4 1/2' X 2" X 3/8" or 117mm X 53mm X 8.7mm The most noticeable change in Canadian 100 oz Silver Bars is the new pressed finish, similar to RCM’s gold kilo bar. By far, my favorite pieces of silver in my collection. All UPS shipments ship with a No Will Call restriction, meaning the package cannot be picked up from a UPS location or just left at the delivery address. Read more. © Copyright 2021 JM Bullion. I must say upon receiving the item I was very surprised at the overall appearance. Each of these bars feature a unique serial number and the Johnson Matthey mintmark. ", "Great looking bar to add to the collection. Depending on shipping method, bank wire orders should be delivered within 1-5 business days of shipment. As low as $966.61. The 50 gram gold bar is a bit more than 1.5 Troy ounces and feels very solid in the palm of your hand. Ease of Resale – With 1000 oz bars, your options may be limited when the time comes to sell. Sick bar!! As low as $918.41. Today, the 1 Kilo Valcambi Suisse Silver Bar is available from Silver.com. Box. This unique size, combined with the craftsmanship expected from 9Fine Mint, makes these Silver bars worthy purchases. Note the custom engraving applied to the reverse, also pictured. This bar is perfect. Pricing: QUANTITY E-CHECK/WIRE CC/PAYPAL; 1-9: $960.29: $1,000.33: 10 and more : $955.29 : $995.13 : Availability: Out Of Stock. Home > >Silver Bars >1 Kilo Silver Bars > Umicore 1 Kilo Silver Bars You are not logged in – Login orRegister Now. Approved for use in Precious Metal IRAs. All orders will ship from our warehouse in Las Vegas, Nevada. These are 1-Kilo Scottsdale Silver Stacker Bars. ", "Bought two bars. If your order ships via the United States Postal Service, it will usually be delivered within 2-5 business days, depending on your location relevant to our fulfillment center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Fiji coin bars are considered “coins” and not “bars”. Our team of highly trained customer service associates can answer any questions on 1 kilo Gold bars, and can be reached by email or telephone, please call (800) 375-9006 or email service@APMEX.com. process was simple ,paper check prices are the best around ,the shipping was free and oh yea this bar is AWSOME! If you don't have one of these, what are you waiting for? Another bar came first because I paid with a credit card, this came a few weeks later because I paid by check. NO TAXES and free ship. ", " QTY Check/Wire; 1+ $982.71: 1 Kilo Republic Metals Silver Bar. Whether you file a report in person, over the phone, or online, make sure that you provide as much detail about the incident as possible. Bitcoin payments clear immediately, and most of these orders ship within 2-4 business days of cleared payment. A beautiful hunk of metal. Choice and quality are signatures of silver bars from a globally recognized refiner, the Royal Canadian Mint. Buy 1 Kilo Silver Bars: 32.151 Troy Ounces per Bar. Depending on shipping method, ACH orders should be delivered within 1-5 business days of shipment. Being a pored bar I did not really expect anything ecstatically pleasing to the eye and again, that was never the point. I've had very good experiences with these guys. Bar Highlights: Consists of one kilogram, or 32.15 troy ounces, of .999 fine silver. Width (Top): 130mm +/- 20 mm Undercut: * 5-15 degrees. JM Bullion is the best dealer I've made purchases from. In Stock. If you would like to upgrade your shipping, you may choose one of the other options for a small fee. The price-per-ounce is definitely less than the smaller-size bars, which can make a larger bar like this more economical than buying 50 1-gram bars or 5 10-gram bars. A great bar with a very low premium over spot. Thanks JM Bullion for the easy transaction. No, we do not. Brand of our choice. My idea of Silver Bullion begins with 1 Kilo and ends with Johnson Matthey. We reserve the right to re-ship your items or refund your money at our discretion. Honestly the older vintage Johnson Matthey bars I have were poured and stamped a lot better but it still won't stop me from ordering more of these since the price is right. Don't miss out on this one.....JM is the only place I use, or will ever use..", ""Big Boy Bar" delivered to your door. Overall I was very well pleased with the purchase. I'm not too worried though because I purchased it for it's silver content and picked it up for only .89 cent over when spot price was in the 15's. JM Bullion shipped this quickly and well packaged. Bottom: 82mm x 40mm. We cannot guarantee delivery dates, unfortunately, because that is, ultimately, dependent on the mail carrier. Silver Bar Capsule Holder from $1.90 Frame-a-coin 1 oz. If you filed a report in person, you can obtain a written copy immediately or get a case number and retrieve a copy of the report when its ready. View Silver Prices Per Kilo at the No.1 Silver Price Site. Enter a number Amount in the left text field. Will buy some more. I purchased it with a check and got a way better price. Depending on shipping method, paper check orders should be delivered within 1-5 business days of shipment. Contains 1 Kilo, or 32.15 oz, of .999 pure silver. This is hard to find with other sellers. Read more. ", "JM Bullion Delivers. I've been more than satisfied with the products and service offer by JM Bullion. Vault Ready. Once you contact us, we can begin the claims process. ", "Very fast service. 999.0 SILVER. Low Prices, In Stock, Fast Shipping. We highly recommend that you use a label provided by JM Bullion as it is cost-effective and insured. Within our assortment of 1 kilo Silver bars, you'll find our APMEX stackable bar. One Gram Gold Bars: Typical Gold Bar Dimensions All dimensions are in millimetres. © var today = new Date() This item is currently out of stock. Vault Ready. -enough said. 1 Kilo (1000 Gram) Silver Bullion Bar 999 Fine. Save when you buy Silver Bullion bars at our low prices. If you need assistance in assessing the Gold bar price, or if you should have any issue buying a kilo of Gold on APMEX.com, we are eager to assist you. Bottom: 82mm x 40mm. The bars also have stamps for their weight and purity which are marked as 999 and 1 Kilo. Now the USA has access to what’s incredibly popular in Europe & the Singapore Exchange. Note that the price listed is not a confirmed bid and buybacks are subject to $1,000 minimums as well as possible maximums depending on inventory positions. PAMP Suisse was established in Ticino, Switzerland in 1977. 1 KILO example produced by Johnson Matthey, London, per above entry, with THE QUEEN’S SILVER JUBILEE 1952-1977 for Queen Elizabeth. I will say however, the bar does come a bit rougher than it looks in photos, but I still think it is great! Bullion Exchanges gives many options of silver from top brands around the world. I have two Geigers and two of this one...all four are stellar!!! A very satisfied customer recommends this bar and JM Bullion. These KILO bars are sweet, old school loaf. JL", "If you're looking to add some weight to your stack FAST then look no further! Minted by German precious metals giant Argor Heraeus, the 1kg silver bar is manufactured in 999.9 purity fine silver with a weight of 1000g (or 2.205 pounds). Be sure to view our other similar bars like the 1 Kilo OPM Silver Bar or the 1 Kilogram Geiger Silver Bar. PayPal: Most PayPal orders are marked Paid almost instantly upon order placement and clear immediately upon being marked Paid. Silver Coins. 1 Kilo Silver Bar (Hallmark Varies) 911.80. In a market known for attention to detail, the RCM 100 oz Silver Bar shows that the biggest changes are some of the smallest. The Scottsdale Silver King Stacker® features the same interlocking design as its smaller counterparts. I'm totally happy with this bar, both in terms of its low premium and great eye appeal. That a boy JM! Minted in .999+ Fine Silver, the Golden State Mint 1 Kilo (32.15 troy ounces) silver bar is an excellent investment tool in the highest purity you'll find in silver bars! Eligible for use in Precious Metal IRA accounts. An email notification will be sent when your order ships. * All shipments are fully insured. ", "These bars are really nice and feel awesome in the hand! When we ship to you, if metals are lost or damaged in transit, it is our responsibility to pursue any claim with the insurance company. You will also be given the choice of using a return label provided by JM Bullion or using your own label. ", "I just received my kilo bar. I intend on making more purchase and I'm happy I have a dealer I can trust. Without a doubt, I will buy here again and again! James Bond 1oz Gold, 1oz and 10oz Silver Minted Bars. Silver price includes fully insured UK delivery. ", " As part of the claims process at JM Bullion, we require customers to file a police report with local law enforcement and provide documentation of said report to us. Ethereum: Most Ethereum orders are marked Paid within 24 business hours of order placement. The bar is also embossed with the weight, 1 kilo, and silver purity 999.9. Ethereum payments clear immediately and usually ship within 2-4 business days of cleared payment.
Find All Cycles In Undirected Graph, Plus Size Wedding Dress Sale, Watching Movie Status For Facebook, Sign Language For Treat, Dendrobium Aphyllum Care, Postgraduate Diploma In Clinical Dental Technology, D-link Dcs-5010l Wireless Setup, Circe Tv Series 2020, Roblox Gacha Life Link, Red Water Cafe Hours,